Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Welcome! Enjoy Life's Moments with me...

I am creating this blog for my scrapbook friends.  Those who love to use both traditional and digital formats.  Those who love to create their own unique pages.  I need to stop long enough to Enjoy Life’s Moments and capture them in photos so that I can sit back and relive them from time to time.

I have been a Creative Memories Consultant for close to 7 years.  However they are no longer the company I signed on with 7 years ago.  The new company, Ahni & Zoe, is going in a direction that I do not care to go.   I have resigned and am venturing out into the big world of scrapbooking, traditional and digital.  You are welcome to come along!


I am having so much fun just seeing what is out there. I love taking photos of nature as well as my family.  My grandchildren love to sit and look through the many scrapbooks I have done and relive family events.  I will also share my love for make cards, music, and dance too.  Join me on this venture if you like and let’s see what we can discover.


2 comments:

  1. You are a gifted writer and I look forward to seeing you continue your own journey of growth and creativity. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ora for your encouragement. You too are an inspiration and I am so glad our paths have crossed.

    ReplyDelete