Monday, October 6, 2014

October News!

Happy Fall!  There is a lot going on this month and I am getting ready for "Croptoberfest".  It will be October 17th and 18th at the First Baptist Church.  For more information, contact me.  I have created an online gathering for anyone who wants to place an order and can't make it to the two day event.
Just click and it will take you there.  I hope to remember to do that every event I have in the future.

I have been having fun playing with the new Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.  It is amazing all that this one can create!!  Here are some of the cards I have created:






Stay tuned for more ideas or go to my Pinterest site.


Stamp of the Month

This can be yours for $5 with a $50 order or for $17.95, but only during the month of October!  So if you want it you had better make plans now to order it this month.  Here are some cards I made and a few other ideas.


Lots more ideas on my Pinterest site!






 Enjoy looking at all of the new ideas and I hope to see many of you later this month!

Marilyn



No comments:

Post a Comment