Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy New Year!

Where did 2014 go?  Hard to believe a new year has begun.  I still have not taken down my Christmas decorations but guess I will have to start this weekend.  I am all set and ready for my first workshop of 2015 this Friday.  I just hope Mother Nature is kind...haha.

I plan on showing two stamping techniques each month at the Baptist Church as well as having a card making workshop the last Saturday each month at my home.  I am super excited about showing these new techniques with these cards on Friday.

The first uses the Stamp of the Month without a Valentine theme.  The flowers were punched from the first layer!  No waste.


This card uses a dryer sheet and also second and third generation stamping.  I have learned how to get the dryer sheet on without wrinkles!!


This last card uses ShinHan Touch markers for coloring as well as tone on tone stamping.


Join me on Friday to try out these cool techniques.  The workshop starts at 6pm but I will demonstrate the techniques starting at 7pm for those interested.  Looking forward to seeing you on Friday!  You can also try out these techniques the last Saturday of the month, 9:30am - 11:30am at my home, but you must RSVP due to space.  More information is in my newsletter.

Happy Stamping and Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment