Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Snowy Afternoon Paper Crafting

 The snow has started to fall so I thought it was the perfect day to try out some new techniques!  Here are some of my results.

 Practicing my coloring with ShinHan markers and Blooming Heart stamp M1049.

 Dryer Sheet technique which I just love!  Sentiment from Puppy Party B1464.
 Washi Tape and stamping the background using A Budding Friendship D1602.
 Smack Down technique which I found fun to do.  Will definitely want to try this with other colors.  Pick a Posey C1576.
 Fussy Cutting the flower.  Quick and easy card! Stamp set Funky Blossoms B1452.
Creating the background, shaping the stamped banner and more fussy cutting/ShinHan markers.  December SOTM, Cutie Pie.

I am looking forward to sharing some of these techniques I learn at my future workshops!

No comments:

Post a Comment