Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Fun Crafting

I find it amazing at how fast time flies when I am in my craft room!  I tired a new technique called Ink Smooshing which I saw on YouTube with Catherine Pooler.


I experimented with two types of ink and got two different looks.  Love them both!  
The Frog 
   CTMH Exclusive Inks - Canary, Crystal Blue and Fern.  
Stamp set and Thin Cut dies - CTMH Spring Critters 
TwinTouch Markers - CTMH - Sap Green, Leaf Green, Pastel Green

The Butterfly
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - faded jeans, worn lipstick and dusty concord

All you have to do for the background is rub the ink pads on a clear block, spritz with water and lay on the paper and "smoosh" it until you get the desired look.  Great YouTube video to watch with Catherine Pooler.

,Give it a try and share your results!
Happy crafting and Enjoy Life's Moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment