Monday, February 1, 2016

Mojo Monday 433

Mojo Monday 433 - Share the Love 


Happy Monday!  I saw this card sketch this morning and my mind started working.  Love is the message of the month of February and Close to my Heart has introduced Share the Love stamp set for this month.  Part of the proceeds go to Operation Smile, an amazing organization who provides surgeries to repair clef lips and clef palates for children all over the world.  What a great way to Share the Love with children all over the world!




I used Sangria paper pack, Chevron border punch and an enamel purple heart along with Desert Sand and Poppy inks.

To order the stamp set and donate to Operation Smile click here!
Happy Monday and have a great week!



5 comments:

  1. hI Marilyn. Just wanted to come by and tell you how cute and well done I think your card is. Thanks for sharing it! xoxo, Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marilyn, Beautiful card in Sangria papers! I recognized your name as a Color Dare player and wanted to let you know that you are a Mojo Monday prize winner! Have a great week!
    :) Marie Flayer in NJ

    ReplyDelete