Thursday, April 7, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenge of Four

I have never thought of trying to see how many different combinations of four things I could get on a card but it was FUN!  This challenge is from the Heart 2 Heart Challenge for the fourth month, April! Can you find four things that I used four of?


I hope you saw four stars, four pictures, four words and fours colors!  Now see what you can create using four of something!  For more ideas go to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog!


I used the following stamp sets:
Animal Greetings D1679, an Operation Smile set


Life in Pictures S1604, Stamp of the Month


Happy crafting and Enjoy Life's Moments!

1 comment:

  1. What a great use for the Operation smile set, adorable! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete