Sunday, April 10, 2016

Young At Heart

Are you young at heart?  Doesn't matter your age you know!!!

I got out some stamps from the last Stamp of Approval Young At Heart collection by Catherine Pooler and created these cards.  I have a lot of birthdays coming up and everyone always needs birthday cards.  That was the main reason I bought the set!  It was full of goodies and ready to create great projects as well as opportunity learn some new tricks!  There were some great, fun stamp sets, die cuts and a masking sheet.  Also a glitter pen.  So much fun to pay with.  All this was in the box!!


These are a few of the cards I have created.  
\





Her website is full of ideas and so is my Pinterest site!  Check them out, especially all of you who are young at heart!  Don't forget to vote too!

Happy crafting and Enjoy Life's Moments

No comments:

Post a Comment