Thursday, October 20, 2016

Fallen Leaves

It has been a super busy fall but I have finally gotten back to creating a card for a challenge!


I created this card for throw back Thursday using a stamp set I have had in mind and some left over scraps on my craft table...haha.  Products I used were:
                                         Fallen Leaves -  B1492 (retired) from CTMH

I stamped them using VersaMark then dusted them with Perfect Pearls by Ranger.  I love the way it adds sparkle to them.
Thanks for stopping by and I will try to post again in a few days.


8 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, the coloured images on the black are such a bold look and work perfectly with the orange border. Thanks for playing along with AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back with us at AHSC this week. Love that shimmery embossing on the dark card stock. And favorite stamps of mine as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just GORGEOUS! Simply stunning. Love the way the leaves "fall". So darned pretty! Big TY for joining us over at Atlantic Hearts this week! Come back soon. :)
    ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that shimmery sparkle is fantastic! Love your addition to the AHSC this week! Thanks for joining us!~Amber, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp set and what a gorgeous job you did on the embossing of your leaves, and not your traditional fall colors but stunning and unique...beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never used or heard of Perfect Pearls. I like the look and will have to look for it at Hobby Lobby next time I am there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Those leaves are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simiplicity of the flowers against the card stock, makes them stand out, so striking! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete