Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Creative Coloring With Artist Markers Class

I am taking Altenew Academy Creative Coloring With Artist Markers Class in hopes of improving my use of alcohol markers.  I am enjoying the online class and have had fun with the first two projects!
My first project was learning how to blend colors which was then used as a base behind this great leaf cover die from Altenew.


I started with a 41/4 by 51/2  piece of card stock and practiced blending three shades of the same color from all four corners.  That didn't look that great by itself but when adding the Leaf Cover Die over top, it looks so much better!  I only have the B set of Markers so my card will look different from the rest of the class that used set A.  I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder on black card stock .  This is a favorite way of mine to attach sentiments. 
Stay tuned for my second project and thanks for stopping by.  Remember to take time to Enjoy Life's Moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment