Thursday, March 22, 2018

Eggplant, Pewter, Goldrush

Color Dare #283 - Eggplant, Pewter and Goldrush.  Three colors that I probably not put together in a card.  However I really like the combination!  Who knew...

I chose CTMH "Blooming Expressions" ( retired D1665) to go along with those three colors.  I have the two tone colors by stamping off the first layer and stamping twice for the outline shapes.  I stamped three flowers to set the placement then stamped one large flower and the small ones along with the leaves on another sheet and fussy cut them out.  Large flower was popped up so that I could tuck the other flowers and leaves underneath.  Matted it on Pewter and Goldrush.  The edges of the main white cardstock was inked around the edges with Pewter ink.




Hope you can now thing of spring and flowers!  Thanks for stopping by and take time to Enjoy Life's Moments!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely floral card perfect for spring! Thank you for playing along at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the layering of your floral arrangement...thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love your choice of flowers which made the colors soft. Thank you for playing along with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind words. It is a stamp set I had not used much but I really like the outcome

    ReplyDelete