Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Project 2 No Line Coloring

This is my finished project for Altenew's Creative Coloring Class.  I have wanted to try doing no line coloring on a project and I must say it is quite easy.  Altenew's markers are easy to use and blend.  I only have set B so I used my Shin Haun  Markers to draw the stem of the flower as well as the grass free hand.  Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray Frost was used to spray over the entire flower layer.  I used the Get Well Soon stamp set from Altenew for this project.

                                                  ec131da6-cebe-463a-9acf-c2dce7236fca





Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy Life's Moments today!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I find this technique so challenging. You really did a great job with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marcia. I need to practice it a little more but I like it

    ReplyDelete